Followers

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Mademoiselle de Paris


Greetings! It is time again for a new challenge over at Fashionable Stamping Challenge.  This time, our theme is all about "Feminine."  You will be absolutely delighted with the varied samples of the design team and we hope that you will be inspired to create a project of your own to share with us at FSC.  Remember, stamping must be the focal point of your project. One lucky participant will win a free stamp courtesy of Ink Art Designs

For my own project, I began with a water color panel. I spritzed various colors of Distress Inks onto the panel and added water. The beautiful stamp is by Carabelle Studio and stamped with archival ink by Catherine Pooler. The textured lace is a stencil by Tim Holtz as are the flowers. The ribbon is from my stash. Not my first thought, when thinking of feminine, but in the end, I went where my heart led and I am pleased.  Hugs, Yvonne

5 comments:

Shirley said...

Gorgeous Yvonne, that Carabelle stamp has been on my wish list for ages and after seeing your beautiful card it has just gone to the top. The background with those muted colours work so well.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Very beautiful Yvonne, fabulous designed und lovely colours.
Greetings Carola

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Yvonne. Gosh, what a gorgeous stamp!!! I think the ribbon works perfectly - following your heart was a really good decision. I love this card.
Dot x
Ink Art Designs

Brenda Brown said...

This is a gorgeous feminine card Yvonne with a fabulous background and design xxx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Yvonne, its a gorgeous stamp.
Avril xx