Followers

Saturday, December 30, 2017

Christmas Greetings


Greetings! We are just a few days past Christmas, and I hope that each of you enjoyed your time with your family. It is time, once again, for a new challenge over at Inkspirational! This time, we are challenged to create a card with only stamping.  Please see the parameters allowed over at Inkspirational for specific details!

Although, I consider myself a stamper, and nearly all my cards include stamping, I did not realize how I over time have added layers of things other than stamping to my cards, so this truly was a challenge for me!


As my card was made some time ago, I hope you will forgive me that it is still a Holiday card! Images are all by Stampers Anonymous. Please stop over to Inkspirational for inspiration by the rest of the Design Team and then we hope that you will share a creation of your own with us!

Thanks for dropping by and I wish each of you a very Happy New Year! Best, Yvonne


9 comments:

Nonni said...

My card was a holiday card too so no worries about that for sure! I think you did great with this card and one could never tell you struggled with the challenge. I love the silhouette image and the red bg. xxx

Marina said...

It's interesting to read how your stamping has evolved and this has stripped you right back to basics - and beautifully! I love the vintage style silhouette with the red text. Happy New Year.

sandie said...

Well you rocked the challenge Yvonne and I really like the strong image mixed with the text background

cm said...

Holiday card from me, too, Yvonne...and still more to be posted! Yours is so charming with the dapper vintage silhouette set atop the text. Festive fabulous in every way and guaranteed to spark plenty of inspiration for our fans! Happy New Year!
Hugs~c

Anita in France said...

The contrast between the bold silhouette and the fine background text is fabulous, Yvonne ... nostalgic and deliciously festive! Thanks for coming by ... and for your kind words! Happy New Year! Anita :)

Kylie said...

Love that background stamping with the bold sentiment. Brilliant Christmas Card! xx

laurie said...

What a great card..I love that silhouette..so fun for the holidays!

Willkommen auf meiner Kreativseite. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Willkommen auf meiner Kreativseite. said...


Hello Yvonne,

I am happy that you like my card at Fashionable Stamping Challenges so much. Unfortunately, I don't know where the stamps are. I bought it from a friend years ago.
You make beautiful cards! I just looked around on your blog.

Greetings
Renate